Senior Fellowship Requirements:
- Travel must be conducted in countries other than Pakistan or the United States (US Citizen)
- Travel can be conducted in Pakistan or other countries, but not in the US (Non-US Citizen)
- Travel duration is between two and nine months
- Must be enrolled/employed full-time in a US academic institution
- Must be an AIPS individual member at the time of application and through the conclusion of this award (i.e. applicant may need to be a member for more than one fiscal year)
Senior Fellowship Details:
- Post-doctoral applicants are required to submit just one letter of recommendation. ** Please note that you are still able to upload three (3) letters of recommendation on your application, but are only required to include the above requirements.
- On this award, AIPS does not offer funding for dependent(s) and/or a spouse or significant other.
- Any awardee who is not affiliated with an AIPS member institution must pay a $250 administrative fee prior to the release of any fellowship funds.
** Note: Post-doctoral applicants are not required to submit transcript(s).
Each participant will be required to sign a release that stipulates the relevant security issues that need to be adopted (if applicable) and the fellowship terms and conditions.
The application is an online package. Candidates must use this online application package. You will be able to save, exit, and return to this application after you have begun. Paper or email applications will not be accepted.
Once the deadline for applications has passed, fellowship applications are sent to an external review committee, made up of Pakistan Studies scholars and/or members of the Executive Committee. All applications will be reviewed in a timely manner. We thank you for your patience while we process and review all awards. When possible, AIPS will provide an updated timeline of the review process.
I meet these requirements; please send me to the application!
Visit our FAQ page with any additional questions.