AIPS currently has seed money to organize workshops or conferences at a Pakistani university. A requirement of this award is that you invite or collaborate with at least one individual working at a Minority-Serving Institution or Community College located in the United States. Your proposal must describe how you will fulfill this requirement.
This award is funded through a grant from the Department of Education.
Submit a one-page proposal to AIPS that includes the following information:
- Faculty member proposing the workshop (short bio or CV)
- The collaborating Pakistani university, plus information on specific Pakistani faculty members involved in the workshop
- Workshop title and theme
- Faculty member information from community college/Minority-serving institutions (short bio or CV)
- Workshop program/agenda
- Proposed workshop dates
- Proposed budget for the workshop
- If the proposing institution is not an AIPS member, an application for AIPS Institutional Membership must be received and approved before a proposal can be submitted for this grant.
Award maximum is $5,500 - $6,000 (one award avaible)
Send complete proposal to: