AIPS has funds to support a Pakistan-related conference in the US. In order to be eligible for these awards the applicant must be affiliated with an AIPS Institutional Member.
NOTE: These funds may be used to support airfare and other direct conference expenses.
This award is funded through a grant from the Council of American Overseas Research Centers.
Submit a one-page proposal to AIPS that includes the following information:
- Institutional Affiliation and agreement to host conference
- Conference title and theme
- Faculty member proposing the conference (short bio or CV)
- Conference program/agenda
- Proposed conference dates
- Proposed budget
- If the proposing institution is not an AIPS member, an AIPS Institutional Membership must be sent under separate cover. Application for membership must be pending prior to the disbursement of any funds.
Award maximum is $4,500 per conference or workshop (one award available)
Send complete proposal to: